Our wings joint is the one you want to invest in. Here are 5 reasons why.
With great optimism, we see 2021 as a much better year than last year. We’re collectively coming out of a difficult time, and we’re finding all sorts of positive changes in our lives. Many people find there’s no better time than now to buy a business, and franchising means you don’t have to go it alone.
But which one? If you’ve ever wanted to own your own wings franchise, a category that’s been on a popularity upswing, we’ve got a solid case for Native Grill & Wings. Here are five reasons you should strongly consider buying a Native Grill franchise:
- Awesome AUV. We can talk all day about what a great franchise Native Grill is, but at the end of that day, you want to know how we do. Financially. So we’re pretty proud of what we can tell you: Our Average Unit Volume is over $2 million, according to our most recent Franchise Disclosure Document. Although we can’t predict or guarantee any future earnings, that’s a big number that represents how well our Native Grill franchises performed in our most recent fiscal year.
- Extra revenue streams. So many restaurants turned to delivery and carryout when the pandemic hit. The good news for Native Grill & Wings is that we were already providing those services, so we didn’t have to pivot far. We were early adopters of Carryout, Curbside and Delivery (CCD) sales three years ago, so even when we weren’t able to have dining rooms open to capacity, CCD sales allowed our guests to enjoy the Native foods they were craving.
- Iconic brand status. Our Phoenix-based wings franchise is small but beloved. We started back in 1978 when brand founder the Andersons brought Buffalo-style chicken wings to Arizona. We’ve been going strong ever since, and our franchises have achieved iconic-brand status in their communities.
- High personal touch. Join a super-sized national franchise of 5,000 or 10,000, and you may be more of a number than a name. At Native Grill, you can count on personal attention from the leadership and franchise support team. Our franchise owners feel like family, and everybody knows everybody. While we might not stay that way forever, we’re growing thoughtfully. We don’t just take a check from anyone, and that makes us stronger.
- We’re family-friendly. Since we started building this brand over 40 years ago, Buffalo wings have become quite popular. Unlike other wing joints, we identify more as family-casual. We still have all the sports, with 30-40 flat-screen TVs, but not as much rowdiness. Our guests span every generation, from Baby Boomers and Gen Xers to Millennials and Gen Z.
To discover more about the benefits of owning a franchise with Native Grill & Wings, you can download our Free Franchise Report by filling out the form below.