Operating Partner ProgramExperienced restaurant operators can own a Native Grill franchise thanks to this 50-50 partnership.
Operating Partner ProgramExperienced restaurant operators can own a Native Grill franchise thanks to this 50-50 partnership
A 50/50 equity business model
No matter how much experience you have in the restaurant industry, you don’t always meet the criteria necessary to open up a restaurant of your own. But you don’t have to settle for restaurant general manager jobs. With Native Grill’s innovative Operating Partner Program, we’ve opened up an avenue for many 1st-time entrepreneurs.
In conjunction with our managing partner, Cybeck Capital Partners, Native Grill will provide the business management and financial tools that propel you to transition your restaurant career into ownership — and to run the best restaurant possible. You’ll bring the passion for great food and excellent customer service, along with a desire to create a great culture and develop your team.
The Operating Partner Program allows experienced restaurant operators to co-invest in an existing Native Grill & Wings restaurant or open a new location from scratch. The Native Grill & Wings franchise system is growing, and we want you to be a part of it.
Criteria for Operating Partners
- An intense desire to own your own restaurant
- A personal value system that includes honesty, trust, being a team player, a win-win perspective and ability to problem-solve through conflict resolution
- Track record of sales increases and profitability improvements
- Experience managing restaurants with the capability to achieve results by setting and accomplishing goals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to impact and influence others
- Confidence to network with other restaurant operators and small business owners
- Demonstrated ability to prudently manage financial resources — personal, family and/or prior businesses — and an acceptable credit score
- A willingness to comfortably assume financial and business risk
How do I make money?
- Base salary consistent with the roles and responsibilities of a restaurant general manager..
- Quarterly performance incentive based on a percentage of net operating income.
- Partner Distributions based on a review of quarterly operating cash flow
Support for Operating Partners
- Business evaluation & negotiation with existing owners
- Lease negotiations with existing landlord and related financial institutions
- Terms of acquisition, including financing options
- Overseeing the creation of settlement documents to complete the transaction
- Operations manual documenting Native Grill & Wings operational procedures
- Wingman Certified Trainer Program
- Ongoing operational, marketing and financial control consultation as needed
- In-service training and/or retraining of your restaurant staff
- National purchasing programs
- Step-by-step instructions on how to prepare all Native Grill & Wings menu items
- Quality and food portion control
- Beverage and inventory management
- Marketing, promotions and public relations
- Management tools, systems and routines
- Cleanliness, organization and sanitation standards
- Execution of opening and closing management functions
- Scheduled visits from your Franchise Consultant