Real Estate selection and developmentFrom site selection to restaurant design, here’s how Native Grill helps you develop the best possible franchise location
Real Estate selection and developmentFrom site selection to restaurant design, here’s how Native Grill helps you develop the best possible franchise location.
We know where we work best.
One of the best things about joining a 40-year-old franchise brand like Native Grill is that we’ve had a chance to work out all the kinks. We know where we work best — in markets of 50,000 or more — and we know who our core customers are: men and women between the ages of 26-42 with college degrees and a household income of $68,000 or higher.
Our demographic mapping software helps us identify sites perfectly suited for your Native Grill & Wings. Our franchise development team reviews site guidelines with franchisees and also helps analyze things like daily traffic counts, visibility and the ease of entrance and egress from potential locations.
We offer freestanding, end cap and express locations, all of which have different build-out requirements. Depending on the option you choose, you could be holding your grand opening within six to nine months.
- Freestanding locations & end caps
- Freestanding: 2,800-3,200 square feet (down from 4,700-5,000 square feet thanks to the success of Curbside Carryout and Delivery)
- Native Express concept: 1,800-2,500 square feet
- Excellent signage and visibility
- Site ingress and egress with traffic signal
- Seven-day-per-week liquor sales
- Minimum 50,000 population
- 80% or greater between the ages of 20 and 50
- $40,000 or greater median household income
- Minimum daytime/lunch population of 10,000
We have already identified dozens of great potential locations throughout Arizona, and we’re happy to evaluate other real estate options that you may have in mind. Fill out the form below to start a conversation and download your free franchise report.