Training and SupportNative Grill & Wings franchise training, coaching and marketing include extensive, personalized support.
Training and SupportNative Grill franchise training, coaching and marketing includes extensive, personalized support.
We have the training to ensure our franchise owners and their managers are well-versed in every tool they need for smooth, efficient operations. Even though out franchisees tend to be experienced multi-unit franchisees and restaurant operators, they appreciate being able to count on our stellar franchise support.
Matt Thiara had 35 years in QSR and fast food experience before becoming a Native Grill franchisee in March 2020, so he’s seen just about everything you can see as a restaurant operator. Still, “if we do need anything, they’re always there. CEO Dan Choan is a good man. He always helps out as needed. He'll answer the phone anytime — weekends, nights, mornings.”
“One of the things that differentiates Native Grill & Wings is that everything is digital,” says IT systems Manager Sheraz Khan. “We use cloud-based software that can be used from any location through a web address. Franchise owners can monitor all their data remotely — sales, inventory, employee data, scheduling, key info reports, daily reports, ops and P&L statements, etc.
“Everything can be monitored, assisted and fixed remotely. Luckily, we were one of the few who had taken steps in advance before COVID hit.”
Investing in that kind of innovation creates everyday flexibility for our franchisees and our support team. In the context of a global pandemic, it also helped us make the kinds of rapid changes that meant the difference between discovering and expanding revenue opportunities or closing doors for good.
Our franchisees are our customers
“Our revenue is based on us generating royalties from franchisees, so in this office, everybody is strictly here to support the franchisee,” Choan notes. We invest in support.
Although we’re not quite at 25 units, we have two people designated for franchise marketing. We have two people designated for IT. We have two Franchise Business Consultants. When it comes to training and making our franchisees feel supported, we mean business.
Below are other support systems our franchise owners know they can can count on.
Securing a location
- Site selection assistance and guidance, including field visits
- Standard prototype plans and specifications, including interior layout and décor, equipment specifications and sign design that meet local code requirements
- Professional layout, blueprint, design, and construction document review and analysis
- Lease/purchase negotiations assistance
Furnishing and preparing for opening
- Complete equipment lists and specifications
- Pre-approved third-party suppliers
- Guidance in securing a liquor license
- Operational and management tools
- Comprehensive pre-opening assistance and restaurant opening training package
- Certified Trainer Program
- Grand opening promotions assistance and on-site opening assistance
- Public relations
- Advertising strategy and vendors
- Local Store Marketing
- Management tools, systems, and routines
- Operational procedures via cloud-based manuals
- National purchasing programs
- Scheduled visits from your Franchise Business Consultant
- Food and beverage inventory management
- Cleanliness, organizational and sanitation standards
- On-site training or retraining of restaurant staff
- Preparation of all Native Grill & Wings menu items
- Quality and food portion control